Lawn Fertilization Services OKC
Willis provides lawn fertilization services on Bermuda grass lawns in Oklahoma City and the surrounding metro areas. (Note: Fertilizer is not standalone, must be purchased in a program.)
Our approach is simple:
- Utilize the best fertilizers for Bermuda grass and for our climate here in central Oklahoma.
- Execute our annual treatment calendar to provide a beautiful, dense, healthy lawn for our customers.
- Put only the necessary amount of product on a lawn – don’t over-treat – but ensure 100% of our customers will delight in their lawn.
Lawn Health and Fertilization Schedule
Our lawn fertilization calendar is built specifically to provide ideal nutrient levels for maximum lawn density and color while preventing the need for excessive mowing. We also believe your lawn should be consistently dark green – not fade between applications.
We follow the OSU OK County Extension office’s calendar for treatments.
Depending on the year, your lawn fertilization applications will occur approximately every 6 weeks beginning in April/May.
- Fertilizer 1 – Quick green up and growth
- Fertilizer 2 – Geared towards color and density improvement and maintenance
- Fertilizer 3 – Geared towards color and density improvement and maintenance
- Fertilizer 4 – Helps finish out the season with a healthy lawn and prepare for winter
- (All programs include 3 weed prevention treatments)
Lawn Satisfaction Guarantee
Your lawn happiness is completely guaranteed. We provide a 100% money-back guarantee not only on our lawn services – but also on your entire experience. We think it’s very important to put our bottom line on the hook for your satisfaction.
Commitment to Technology
We use the best fertilizers our industry has to offer. We test new products from time to time, always looking for ways to minimize environmental and cost implications for our customers while providing the same quality we have always provided.